I was craving chips one night but didn’t want the high saturated fat that comes with them, so I decided to make a healthier (and just as delicious) version. This recipe is simple and quick with a spicy kick.
Bethany’s Yummy (& Healthy!) Sweet Potato Chips
- 1 medium-sized sweet potato
- 1-1/2 tbsp olive oil
- A couple pinches of paprika, curry, chili pepper, salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Cut an entire medium-sized sweet potato into uniform, thin slices.
- Place cut potato slices into a bowl and drizzle with 1-1/2 tbsp olive oil to evenly coat each slice (you can use more oil if desired, but I like to cut back on calories this way.)
- Add seasoning. I used paprika, curry, chili pepper, salt, and pepper.
- Spread out onto a baking sheet and bake until golden brown.
*Optional: Add slices of avocado and lime to taste.